Thursday, January 26, 2012

One day i'll be everywhere

This past week my art has been featured four times!

Photobucket

1. "Prankster" made the front page of Hi-Fructose's website! Extremely flattered & grateful to have been the face of Giant Robot's Printed Matter show. Especially being on the same place as my heroes. Psst, I have a Hi-Fructose addiction!

2. "Sugar Haze" made it's way over to the other side of the globe on CURVY's round up about Eye Candy!

3. Kaylah from the Dainty Squid included "Is it really love in her eyes?" on her Friday Favorites! Her blog is so adorable: her quirky outfits, mushroom hunting, and vintage finds. I read it quite regularly.

4. Last but definitely not least, "Young Eyes" was featured by JL Schnabel on Blood Milk. She regularly posts art mysterious, macabre, muted, and monochromatic. So flattering that'd she'd post something so colorful. (I've kind of been silently haunting her blog for a long time!)

Her surreal jewelry is incredible! Took my breath away when I first saw it. Definitely worth your time to look.

Thank you! xx

3 comments: