Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hunger

Hunger
Hunger, watercolor and graphite. 3.5x5 inches, 2012.

Feeling giddier than a school girl and smiling wider than a Chesire cat! Gladly fit in this tiny drawing measuring at 3.5x5 inches between my other projects. I've got work lined up for a while, and gears turning in my brain thinking about future projects.

The pre-order went pretty well! So thank you to everyone for the support! You can still place an order, i'll get as many prints created as I can. They should be in my hands in about a week!

Looking forward to the future: creating, blogging, traveling!

Is there something more you'd like to see here on this blog? More Booksmeller Sunday posts (book & smell reviews), art history round-ups, artist features, recipes? Speak up!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this! May be one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lot of fun making something really silly. I have a feeling i'll be making more 60s inspired drawings. <3

      (I like your kitty mask picture!)

      Delete