Thursday, December 22, 2011

Prankster and the prints

There seems to be an echo around the internet lately. Are people disappearing as the holidays are approaching?

I'm online just as often, and drawing even more!

Prankster
Prankster, watercolor and graphite. 8x10 inches. 2011

(The third drawing for Giant Robot's Printed matter show next month!)

I promise this won't be the last drawing of 2011. I'm going to keep cranking these out. The best gifts anyone could give me is their attention, support, kind words, showing their friends, and/or ordering a portrait. I do those you know.

Lastly, i'm running low on prints. So please snap them up so I can print some new ones for you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loving all of the drawings you've been posting :D lovely work.

    ReplyDelete