Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bitchin' Bird

The future is looking pretty damn exciting! Uncertain, but full of potential! We write our own stories.

Making art super often has had a huge uplift in my general mood. So has the upswing in traffic. It's influenced me to keep up this pace!

Which strangely led me into meeting some pretty awesome artists (and other people). Resulting in some good news: I'll be participating in Printed Matter next month at Giant Robot (in motherfuckin' LA!)

Here's one of the images i'm sending off to be printed:

Photobucket

Bitchin Bird
Bitchin' Bird, watercolor and graphite. 8x10 inches. 2011.

I'll be most likely sending multiples of three different prints, which you'll be able to snag in person. It's a cash and carry show, so once you pay you can take it! They might also have some available online.

So excited! I've also been considering putting up some of my newer originals up for sale next month. For those of you who have been asking.

1 comment: