Tuesday, October 16, 2012

You don't own me

You don't own me

If you ever meet me and ask me what my paintings mean i will silently pause. I will studder and babble. I have a hard time articulating art into speech.

Turning the impossible into images? Great! Articulating things into written words? Sure!

So if you ask i will most likely say: "It's up to interpretation. No answer is wrong." But never doubt that I have good intentions. Art about struggle and triumph. About self empowerment and bringing our dreams into reality.

If there is something you've been putting off until the "right time" let me tell you something. There is no perfect time and you can always find an excuse. Start now, work hard, and your dreams will happen sooner.

We're all just figuring it out and making it up as we go along. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. xo

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. And that is exactly what I need to hear right now. I love all your art, it always inspires me to stop thinking about all the stuff I could be doing and start actually doing it.

    www.pixieandpixier.blogspot.com

    Gabi
    x

    ReplyDelete