Tuesday, October 2, 2012

First Love

first love
Watching cartoons was a huge part of my childhood. Sitting in front of the television with my brother watching flashing colors in awe while devouring technicolor cereals. I was and am equally amazed by a great cartoon or a fine art painting. Whatever fine art really means these days.

I'm really esctatic and greatful to be a part of Moon Power, a Sailor Moon art zine! A lot of talented folks were asked to take part in it. So here's my submission!

Cheers to our current selves and childhood selves being excited and mega proud! xo

2 comments:

  1. another gr8 piece! a love the moon power sailor moon art zine, it's totally rad! it's cool that you take place in zines, like that butt zine, it's just all around rad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i really love zines! the sense of community and diy is exciting.

      Delete