Monday, February 13, 2012

She won't follow you

She won't follow you
"She won't follow you", watercolor and graphite. 8x10 inches, 2012.

She was created for Vessel Collective's Say Anything [Interview + Illustration] Project Exhibition. Inspired by Say Anything's song "She won't follow you"

I was very excited and honored to be contacted by Gina Moccio for this project, since it's right up my alley. Thank you!

If you live in Florida, check out the opening! It's on March 12th, and you can get details on how to get an invite here. There will be food and drinks!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could go, but congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could go too! But it's a 16 hour drive from me. About 95% of the exhibitions I'm part of are really far from here.

      Delete
  2. She looks great - I think I want to be her!

    ReplyDelete