Monday, February 20, 2012

Pizza Whipped

pizza whipped
"Pizza Whipped", watercolor and graphite. 8x10 inches, 2012.

I'm super pleased with my pizza girl. She almost makes up for my huge art block last week!

She was created for Pony Club Gallery's, "Pizza Show" on March 6th! I'm extremely thankful to be invited to such a rad show. Definitely not one to miss if you live near Portland.

She'll be included during my print pre-orders this week, so keep an eye out or snag the original during the show!

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Omgg this is incredible *_* The pizza collar is absolutely genius! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i want a pizza collar. maybe one day! xx

      Delete
  2. burgers will always be my number one, but pizza sure gives burgers a run for it's money! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unf, i love both so much i could never compare the two. I could go for both right now. Hungryyy!

      Delete
  3. I'd totally buy a pizza collar complete with dripping cheese if someone made one ~ but this is my favourite illustration of yours so far, I love the way her hair subtlety fades into a different colour and her manic eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!~ Hope to be making more delicious art soon! Glad you love it.

    ReplyDelete